LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [PATCH][2.6] Fix power/shutdown.c comments
@ 2004-05-20 19:44 Roger Luethi
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Roger Luethi @ 2004-05-20 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Andrew Morton; +Cc: linux-kernel, trivial
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 141 bytes --]
Make the comments in drivers/base/power/shutdown.c somewhat less wrong.
There's still room for improvement :-/.
Patch against 2.6.6.
[-- Attachment #2: shutdown-2.6.6.diff --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 864 bytes --]
--- linux-2.6.6/drivers/base/power/shutdown.c 2004-04-04 05:37:36.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.6-patch/drivers/base/power/shutdown.c 2004-05-20 16:19:29.988995222 +0200
@@ -34,8 +34,8 @@
- * We handle system devices differently - we suspend and shut them
- * down first and resume them first. That way, we do anything stupid like
+ * We handle system devices differently - we suspend and shut them
+ * down last and resume them first. That way, we don't do anything stupid like
* shutting down the interrupt controller before any devices..
* Note that there are not different stages for power management calls -
@@ -45,7 +45,7 @@
extern int sysdev_shutdown(void);
- * device_shutdown - call ->remove() on each device to shutdown.
+ * device_shutdown - call ->shutdown() on each device to shutdown.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-20 19:44 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2004-05-20 19:44 [PATCH][2.6] Fix power/shutdown.c comments Roger Luethi
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).