LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [PATCH 2/2] kobject : kerneldoc comment fix
@ 2008-01-28 8:58 Dave Young
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Dave Young @ 2008-01-28 8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: gregkh; +Cc: linux-kernel
Fix kerneldoc comment of kobject_create.
Signed-off-by: Dave Young <email@example.com>
lib/kobject.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff -upr a/lib/kobject.c b/lib/kobject.c
--- a/lib/kobject.c 2008-01-28 16:53:08.000000000 +0800
+++ b/lib/kobject.c 2008-01-28 16:53:08.000000000 +0800
@@ -637,7 +637,7 @@ struct kobject *kobject_create(void)
* @name: the name for the kset
* @parent: the parent kobject of this kobject, if any.
- * This function creates a kset structure dynamically and registers it
+ * This function creates a kobject structure dynamically and registers it
* with sysfs. When you are finished with this structure, call
* kobject_put() and the structure will be dynamically freed when
* it is no longer being used.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-28 8:57 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2008-01-28 8:58 [PATCH 2/2] kobject : kerneldoc comment fix Dave Young
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).