LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree
       [not found] <20081107111125.ef33b1dc.sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
@ 2008-11-07  3:53 ` Stephen Rothwell
  2008-11-07  4:06   ` Lachlan McIlroy
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2008-11-07  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Chinner
  Cc: linux-next, linuxfs-devel, LKML, Christoph Hellwig, Lachlan McIlroy

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 608 bytes --]

Hi all,

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:25 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>
> I am getting:
> 
> oss.sgi.com[0: 192.48.170.157]: errno=Connection refused
> 
> so I will use what I fetched yesterday.

And now I have received:

<xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>: host cuda-allmx.sgi.com[192.48.176.16] said: 550
    cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

So, is this a permanent state of affairs, or just a temporary glitch?
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 197 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree
  2008-11-07  3:53 ` linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree Stephen Rothwell
@ 2008-11-07  4:06   ` Lachlan McIlroy
  2008-11-07  4:46     ` Stephen Rothwell
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Lachlan McIlroy @ 2008-11-07  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
  Cc: David Chinner, linux-next, linuxfs-devel, LKML, Christoph Hellwig

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:25 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>> I am getting:
>>
>> oss.sgi.com[0: 192.48.170.157]: errno=Connection refused
>>
>> so I will use what I fetched yesterday.
> 
> And now I have received:
> 
> <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>: host cuda-allmx.sgi.com[192.48.176.16] said: 550
>     cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT
>     TO command)
> 
> So, is this a permanent state of affairs, or just a temporary glitch?

Should be temporary.  We have known DNS and email issues that we are working
on.  We're also moving oss.sgi.com but I have no idea what the schedule is.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree
  2008-11-07  4:06   ` Lachlan McIlroy
@ 2008-11-07  4:46     ` Stephen Rothwell
  2008-11-07  4:51       ` Lachlan McIlroy
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2008-11-07  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lachlan
  Cc: David Chinner, linux-next, linuxf-fsdevel, LKML, Christoph Hellwig

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 960 bytes --]

Hi Lachlan,

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:06:30 +1100 Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@sgi.com> wrote:
>
> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > 
> > On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:25 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> >> I am getting:
> >>
> >> oss.sgi.com[0: 192.48.170.157]: errno=Connection refused
> >>
> >> so I will use what I fetched yesterday.
> > 
> > And now I have received:
> > 
> > <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>: host cuda-allmx.sgi.com[192.48.176.16] said: 550
> >     cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT
> >     TO command)
> > 
> > So, is this a permanent state of affairs, or just a temporary glitch?
> 
> Should be temporary.  We have known DNS and email issues that we are working
> on.  We're also moving oss.sgi.com but I have no idea what the schedule is.

Thanks.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 197 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree
  2008-11-07  4:46     ` Stephen Rothwell
@ 2008-11-07  4:51       ` Lachlan McIlroy
  2008-11-07  5:13         ` Stephen Rothwell
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Lachlan McIlroy @ 2008-11-07  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
  Cc: David Chinner, linux-next, linuxf-fsdevel, LKML, Christoph Hellwig

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Lachlan,
> 
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:06:30 +1100 Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@sgi.com> wrote:
>> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:25 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>>>> I am getting:
>>>>
>>>> oss.sgi.com[0: 192.48.170.157]: errno=Connection refused
>>>>
>>>> so I will use what I fetched yesterday.
>>> And now I have received:
>>>
>>> <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>: host cuda-allmx.sgi.com[192.48.176.16] said: 550
>>>     cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT
>>>     TO command)
>>>
>>> So, is this a permanent state of affairs, or just a temporary glitch?
>> Should be temporary.  We have known DNS and email issues that we are working
>> on.  We're also moving oss.sgi.com but I have no idea what the schedule is.
> 
> Thanks.
> 

I actually got a bounce message when I sent that reply.  Gotta love the irony.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree
  2008-11-07  4:51       ` Lachlan McIlroy
@ 2008-11-07  5:13         ` Stephen Rothwell
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2008-11-07  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lachlan; +Cc: David Chinner, linux-next, linux-fsdevel, LKML, Christoph Hellwig

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1245 bytes --]

Hi Lachlan,

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:51:51 +1100 Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@sgi.com> wrote:
>
> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > 
> > On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:06:30 +1100 Lachlan McIlroy <lachlan@sgi.com> wrote:
> >> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> >>>
> >>> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:25 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> >>>> I am getting:
> >>>>
> >>>> oss.sgi.com[0: 192.48.170.157]: errno=Connection refused
> >>>>
> >>>> so I will use what I fetched yesterday.
> >>> And now I have received:
> >>>
> >>> <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>: host cuda-allmx.sgi.com[192.48.176.16] said: 550
> >>>     cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <xfs-masters@oss.sgi.com>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT
> >>>     TO command)
> >>>
> >>> So, is this a permanent state of affairs, or just a temporary glitch?
> >> Should be temporary.  We have known DNS and email issues that we are working
> >> on.  We're also moving oss.sgi.com but I have no idea what the schedule is.
> > 
> > Thanks.
> 
> I actually got a bounce message when I sent that reply.  Gotta love the irony.

That is probably because I spelt linux-fsdevel wrong twice :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 197 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2008-11-07  5:14 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 5+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
     [not found] <20081107111125.ef33b1dc.sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
2008-11-07  3:53 ` linux-next: unable to fetch the xfs tree Stephen Rothwell
2008-11-07  4:06   ` Lachlan McIlroy
2008-11-07  4:46     ` Stephen Rothwell
2008-11-07  4:51       ` Lachlan McIlroy
2008-11-07  5:13         ` Stephen Rothwell

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).