LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [PATCH 0/2] x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
@ 2008-03-07 18:24 Paolo Ciarrocchi
  2008-03-11 12:03 ` Paolo Ciarrocchi
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Paolo Ciarrocchi @ 2008-03-07 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hpa, Ingo Molnar, tglx; +Cc: Linux Kernel

Compile tested, patch #2 depends on #1

Paolo Ciarrocchi (2):
      x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
      x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c

 arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c |    9 ++++-----
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)


Ciao,
                   Paolo

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
  2008-03-07 18:24 [PATCH 0/2] x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c Paolo Ciarrocchi
@ 2008-03-11 12:03 ` Paolo Ciarrocchi
  2008-03-11 12:31   ` Ingo Molnar
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Paolo Ciarrocchi @ 2008-03-11 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hpa, Ingo Molnar, tglx; +Cc: Linux Kernel

On 3/7/08, Paolo Ciarrocchi <paolo.ciarrocchi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Compile tested, patch #2 depends on #1
>
> Paolo Ciarrocchi (2):
> x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
> x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
>
> arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c | 9 ++++-----
> 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

hi Ingo, all,
i think i didn't get any feedback, do you want me to submit again?

ciao,
--
Paolo
http://paolo.ciarrocchi.googlepages.com/

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
  2008-03-11 12:03 ` Paolo Ciarrocchi
@ 2008-03-11 12:31   ` Ingo Molnar
  2008-03-11 13:01     ` Paolo Ciarrocchi
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Ingo Molnar @ 2008-03-11 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Ciarrocchi; +Cc: hpa, tglx, Linux Kernel


* Paolo Ciarrocchi <paolo.ciarrocchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/7/08, Paolo Ciarrocchi <paolo.ciarrocchi@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Compile tested, patch #2 depends on #1
> >
> > Paolo Ciarrocchi (2):
> > x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
> > x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
> >
> > arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c | 9 ++++-----
> > 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
> 
> hi Ingo, all,
> i think i didn't get any feedback, do you want me to submit again?

should all be in latest x86.git. Did i miss any of them? [i only picked 
up one because the other was already handled iirc]

	Ingo

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: [PATCH 0/2] x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
  2008-03-11 12:31   ` Ingo Molnar
@ 2008-03-11 13:01     ` Paolo Ciarrocchi
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Paolo Ciarrocchi @ 2008-03-11 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ingo Molnar; +Cc: hpa, tglx, Linux Kernel

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu> wrote:
>
>  * Paolo Ciarrocchi <paolo.ciarrocchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  > On 3/7/08, Paolo Ciarrocchi <paolo.ciarrocchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > > Compile tested, patch #2 depends on #1
>  > >
>  > > Paolo Ciarrocchi (2):
>  > > x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
>  > > x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c
>  > >
>  > > arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c | 9 ++++-----
>  > > 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
>  >
>  > hi Ingo, all,
>  > i think i didn't get any feedback, do you want me to submit again?
>
>  should all be in latest x86.git. Did i miss any of them? [i only picked
>  up one because the other was already handled iirc]

I now see the patch here:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/x86/linux-2.6-x86.git;a=shortlog;h=latest
When I wrote the patch gitweb was not showing it :-)

Thanks.

Ciao,
-- 
Paolo
http://paolo.ciarrocchi.googlepages.com/

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2008-03-11 13:01 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2008-03-07 18:24 [PATCH 0/2] x86: coding style fixes to arch/x86/kernel/setup_32.c Paolo Ciarrocchi
2008-03-11 12:03 ` Paolo Ciarrocchi
2008-03-11 12:31   ` Ingo Molnar
2008-03-11 13:01     ` Paolo Ciarrocchi

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).