LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [x86_64] Cannot get the NMI watchdog to work
@ 2008-02-08 19:22 Maarten Maathuis
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Maarten Maathuis @ 2008-02-08 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
Please CC me when replying.
Kernel is a 2.6.24-rt1.
- 0 NMI interrupts occur by default (this remains true for any
- nmi_watchdog=1 disables lapic for some reason.
- I have no hpet it seems, hpet=force doesn't do any good (the oposite
- I never get any reference of hpet in my dmesg.
- oprofile module is not loaded.
- My interrupts seem to have IO-APIC-* mode.
- My chipset is a nvidia CK804.
Can anyone shed some light on what is needed to get a working NMI watchdog?
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-08 19:22 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2008-02-08 19:22 [x86_64] Cannot get the NMI watchdog to work Maarten Maathuis
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).