LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [PATCH] (i386) fix wrong comment for syscall stack layout
@ 2007-04-27 3:01 Satoru Takeuchi
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Satoru Takeuchi @ 2007-04-27 3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
Fix wrong comment for syscall stack layout.
`ret_from_sys_call' label no longer exist and `syscall_exit' label was
Signed-off-by: Satoru Takeuchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
--- linux-2.6.21.orig/arch/i386/kernel/entry.S 2007-04-27 11:45:46.000000000 +0900
+++ linux-2.6.21/arch/i386/kernel/entry.S 2007-04-27 11:46:00.000000000 +0900
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@
* I changed all the .align's to 4 (16 byte alignment), as that's faster
* on a 486.
- * Stack layout in 'ret_from_system_call':
+ * Stack layout in 'syscall_exit':
* ptrace needs to have all regs on the stack.
* if the order here is changed, it needs to be
* updated in fork.c:copy_process, signal.c:do_signal,
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-04-27 3:02 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2007-04-27 3:01 [PATCH] (i386) fix wrong comment for syscall stack layout Satoru Takeuchi
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).