LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [PATCH] Delete unused header file media/cs53l32a.h.
@ 2007-03-24 13:29 Robert P. J. Day
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2007-03-24 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Linux Kernel Mailing List; +Cc: Andrew Morton
Delete the unreferenced header file include/media/cs53l32a.h.
Signed-off-by: Robert P. J. Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>
not even the matching *source* file drivers/media/video/cs53l32a.c
includes this header file. that would seem a pretty good sign that no
one loves it anymore.
diff --git a/include/media/cs53l32a.h b/include/media/cs53l32a.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,34 +0,0 @@
- cs53l32a.h - definition for cs53l32a inputs and outputs
- Copyright (C) 2006 Hans Verkuil (email@example.com)
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
-/* There are 2 physical inputs, but the second input can be
- placed in two modes, the first mode bypasses the PGA (gain),
- the second goes through the PGA. Hence there are three
- possible inputs to choose from. */
-/* CS53L32A HW inputs */
-#define CS53L32A_IN0 0
-#define CS53L32A_IN1 1
-#define CS53L32A_IN2 2
Robert P. J. Day
Linux Consulting, Training and Annoying Kernel Pedantry
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-03-24 13:33 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2007-03-24 13:29 [PATCH] Delete unused header file media/cs53l32a.h Robert P. J. Day
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).